Enjoy the majestic landscapes that surround Rio with this tour of the National Park of Tijuca and Corcovado mountain, which is home to the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue.
Christ the Redeemer and Tijuca National Park
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Rio between 8 and 9 am, and from there we'll climb aboard a minibus, and begin our tour of Christ the Redeemer and the Tijuca National Park.
The first stop is at the São Conrado beach: famous for its kites and hang gliders. Then we'll make our way to the Tijuca National Park, where we'll get to know all about the stunning forest paradise as we pass among its waterfalls and tropical trees. And then the tour heads to the Vista Chinesa viewpoint, from where you'll enjoy some truly stunning views of Rio.
Next, it's on to Ipanema where you'll have an hour to grab some food. Then once we've fueled up, we'll hit the road to the famous Christ the Redeemer. From its world-famous viewpoint, you'll be able to drink in the incredible views of the beaches and skyscrapers of Rio de Janiero: cameras at the ready everyone!
The tour continues on to the picturesque Santa Teresa neighbourhood, a popular district for local artists. It's also well known for the bondinho, a historic tram that still connects Rio. And you'll catch a glimpse of the famous Selarón steps, known for its colourful decoration.
Then we'll give you the option: head to Sugarloaf Mountain or go directly back to your hotel to put and end to the tour.
This activity includes pick up in the centre of Rio and in the Flamengo, Botafogo, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon neighbourhoods. If you're staying elsewhere, another meet point will be established.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children 5-11||Children under 5|
Children 5-11US$ 17.20
Children under 5Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up.
Transport in a minibus.
English speaking guide.
Access to the Christ the Redeemer monument.
Sugarloaf Moutain climb (R$ 110 (US$ 21) per person).
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.