Discover spectacular beaches, coral reefs and rugged rock formations on this day trip to the Cabo de Gata Natural Park from Roquetas de Mar.
Cabo de Gata Natural Park Day Trip
On the morning of your tour, you'll be picked up from Roquetas de Mar by bus, ready to set off to one of Almería's most beautiful natural spaces: the Cabo de Gata Natural Park.
Enjoy a panoramic tour of the natural park, making stops to see its most emblematic places of interest. Admire the Cabo de Gata lighthouse perched atop rocky cliffs; marvel at The Sirens, a collection of rocks and coral reefs out to sea, and see the salt flats, amongst much more. What's more, if you're lucky, you might be able to spot flamingos from the bird observatory.
You'll have free time to make the most of the San José beach: if you're hot, cool off with a refreshing dip in the sea! Plus, during the summer months, you could also go on a boat tour or hire kayaks (not included)!
Having explored Cabo de Gata, you'll be taken back to Roquetas de Mar where you'll be dropped off at your hotel.
Hotel pick up
This excursion includes a pick up service from the following hotels in Roquetas de Mar at the indicated times:
- 8:45 am: Hotel Neptuno, Hotel Fenix Family, Hotel Arena Center, Apartamentos Golf Center (pick up from Hotel Fenix Family), Apartamentos Pierre Vacances, Apartamentos Aguaserena, Apartamentos Villa Romana and Apartamentos Marina Serena Golf.
- 8:50 am: Hotel Best Roquetas, Hotel Protur, Hotel Bahia Serena, Hotel Roc Golf Trinidad, Hotel Playa Capricho, Hotel Playa Sol, Hotel Playa Linda and Apartamentos Moguima.
- 8:55 am: Hotel Best Roquetas and Apartamentos La Minería.
- 9:00 am: Hotel Mediterráneo Bay, Hotel Zoraida Park, Hotel Zoraida Garden, Apartamentos Estrella de Mar and Apartamentos Maracay.
- 9:10 am: Hotel Don Angel, Hotel Colonial Mar and Apartamentos Vivaldi.
When making your reservation, you'll be asked to select which accommodation you'd prefer to be picked up from.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 36.40
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 12.20
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.