Explore the largest Aran Island at your leisure with this return ferry trip from Rossaveel from Inishmore. You'll be enchanted by its wild beauty!
Inishmore Ferry from Rossaveel
Set sail from Rossaveel and enjoy a 40-minute ferry ride to Inishmore, the largest of the Aran Islands. Arriving on the island, you'll have as much free time as you'd like to explore its spectacular natural landscapes at your own pace.
During your visit to the Irish island, you can try the local cuisine in one of the typical restaurants or enjoy a traditional carriage ride. The island is also home to fascinating ancient monuments and natural features like the Wormhole and its rugged sea cliffs.
This ticket allows you to take the ferry at any of the departure times:
- Rossaveel to Inishmore: 10:30 am, 1 pm or 6:30 pm.
- Inishmore to Rossaveel: 8:15 am or 5 pm. On Saturdays, there is an additional departure at 9 am.
You must be at the ferry terminal at least 45 minutes before the departure time. If you take the ferry from Rossaveel to Inishmore at 6:30 pm, you will have to spend the night on the island (not included).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 36.30
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 26.20
Children under 5 years oldFree
Return ferry between Rossaveel and Inishmore Island.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 4 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Aran Island Ferries.