Marvel at San Francisco’s skyline from the water, sail under the Golden Gate Bridge and around Alcatraz Island on a one-hour Golden Gate Bay cruise. No visit to San Francisco is complete without this boat tour!
Depart from Pier 43 ½, in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf, on a comfortable open-top boat. The boat will head west, past North Beach, Hyde Street Pier and San Francisco Maritime National Park.
Drift towards the majestic Golden Gate Bridge and admire Fort Mason, a former army post, and the elegant Marina District, which was gravely damaged by an earthquake in 1989. Enjoy the views of Crissy Field and The Presidio, a charming national park.
Sail under the imposing Golden Gate Bridge, an incredible structure standing 227 meters high and 1.6 km long. It is even more spectacular from the water!
Head back to San Francisco Bay and view the hilly Marin Headlands, part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area and the pretty city of Sausalito. You will travel past Angel Island State on your left and sail around the world-famous Alcatraz Island. On your way back to Fisherman’s Wharf, admire the stunning skyline of San Francisco.
After a one-hour cruise, you will disembark at Pier 43 ½. If you still haven’t seen the sea lions living on Fisherman's Wharf up close, now is the opportunity!
All boats have seats outside and inside, toilets, a full bar with beverages and snacks and an audio guide in English and sixteen other languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai and Vietnamese.
Although you are asked to pick a time and date when you book your ticket, you can use it on the day you choose or during the following 15 days.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 20% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 5-17 years old||Children under 5|
Children 5-17 years oldUS$ 25
Children under 5Free
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in English.
One hour cruise along San Francisco Bay.
Individual headset with prerecorded commentary in English and 16 other languages.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Pier 43 ½, Fisherman's Wharf.