Climb on board a catamaran to visit Culebra Island, a beautiful island to the East of Puerto Rico. What's more, you can snorkel and enjoy the marine backdrop of the Caribbean sea.
Catamaran Culebra Island Cruise
Having picked you up from your hotel at the agreed time, we'll hit the road towards the Puerto Del Rey Port Marina, where we'll climb on board the catamaran which will sail the waters of the Caribbean towards Culebra island.
During the journey, as well as filling up on a delicious lunch including a turkey wrap, salad and fresh fruit. And you'll enjoy the wonderful views of the coves and islets of Puerto Rico as you eat!
Then we set sail again, to one of the beaches of Culebra island, (either Playa Flamenco or Playa Culebrita), depending on the conditions which your captain considers best, to get the most out of your day and your experience.
We'll spend the rest of the afternoon on the beach, diving in the waters off Puerto Rico or, simply relaxing and sunbathing. And as the day comes to an end, we'll take the boat back to San Juan.
Children under 3 years old may not participate in this activity. Nor do we recommend this tour for pregnant women and guests with back problems.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11|
|Excursion by Catamaran||
Excursion by Catamaran
Children between 3 and 11US$ 107
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Buffet with food and drink.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.