Tour the beautiful city of San Sebastian in a comfy, convenient way, when you take this fantastic panoramic bus tour. You can hop on and off at any of the stops whenever you want, making it easy for you to explore the city at your own pace.
Route and stops
The San Sebastian sightseeing bus sets off from República Argentina Street, in front of the Victoria Eugenia Theater. The route makes 15 stops at the most iconic landmarks around the capital of the Guipuzcoa region including Paseo Nuevo, Zurriola beach, Ondarreta, and La Concha, the Miramar Palace, and the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd to name just a few.
You will also enjoy fascinating English-language audio commentary of the monuments and landmarks as you pass them in this open-top bus.
How it works
The ticket is valid for one day from when it is used for the first time.
You can get on or off the bus at any of its stops, as many times as you like, for the duration of the ticket.
Times and frequency
- Low season (01/01 to 06/01; 04/11 to 17/11; 20/12 to 31/12): Departs every day at 10:30 am, 11:45 am, 1 pm, 3:15 pm, and 4:30 pm.
- Extended low season (11/01 to 10/03; 22/11 to 15/12): Departures on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday at 10:30 am, 11:45 am, 1 pm, 3:15 pm, and 4:30 pm.
- Midseason (15/03 to 12/04; 24/04 to 30/06; 01/10 to 03/11): Departs every day at 10:30 am, 11:45 am, 1 pm, 3:15 pm, 4:30 pm, and 5:45 pm.
- High season (13/04 to 23/04; 01/06 to 31/06; 01/09 to 30/09): Departs every day at 10:15 am, 11 am, 11:45 am, 12:30 pm, 1:15 pm, 2:30 pm, 4 pm, 5:30 pm, and 7 pm.
- Extra season (01/08 to 31/08): Daily departures at 10:30 am, 11:15 am, 12 pm, 12:45 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:15 pm, 4 pm, 4:45 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:15 pm, 7 pm, and 7:45 pm.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 12 years old|
|1 day ticket||
1 day ticket
Children from 5 to 12 years oldUS$ 6.6
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Unlimited use of the sightseeing bus for 1 day.
Headphones for each person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle Republica Argentina street, in front of the Victoria Eugenia Theater.