Tour the beautiful city of San Sebastian in a comfy, convenient way, when you take this fantastic panoramic bus tour. You can hop on and off at any of the stops whenever you want, making it easy for you to explore the city at your own pace.
Route and stops
The San Sebastian sightseeing bus sets off from República Argentina Street, in front of the Victoria Eugenia Theater. The route makes 15 stops at the most iconic landmarks around the capital of the Guipuzcoa region including Paseo Nuevo, Zurriola beach, Ondarreta, and La Concha, the Miramar Palace, and the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd to name just a few.
You will also enjoy fascinating English-language audio commentary of the monuments and landmarks as you pass them in this open-top bus.
How it works
The ticket is valid for one day from when it is used for the first time.
You can get on or off the bus at any of its stops, as many times as you like, for the duration of the ticket.
Times and frequency
- September and October: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm. Departures Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- November: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm. Departures Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- December 4th - 8th and December 20th - 31st: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm. Daily departures.
- December 11th - 13th and December 18th - 20th: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm. Departures Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- December 24th: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 12 years old|
|1 day ticket||
1 day ticket
Children from 5 to 12 years oldUS$ 7
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Unlimited use of the sightseeing bus for 1 day.
Headphones for each person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle Republica Argentina street, in front of the Victoria Eugenia Theater.