Explore the coastal city on the Bay of Biscay your own way with this San Sebastián Private Tour! Wander along its charming streets, enjoy the vibrant atmosphere and feel the soft sand of La Concha beach.
San Sebastián Private Tour
When you book, you can choose between the 2 hour private tour or the 4 hour private tour. In both cases, you decide the place and time at which you want to start.
2 hour tour
If you select this tour, we'll walk through the Old Town, going through its historical centre and discovering all the secrets it hides with an English speaking guide. We'll follow the city wall until we reach the Gros neighbourhood, the surfing, and active area of San Sebastian.
During the two hours, we'll also visit the Plaza de la Constitución square, the Drummer's Monument, the La Bretxa market and the Good Shepherd's Cathedral, among other outstanding places around the beautiful Basque city.
4 hour tour
With this option, you'll get to know San Sebastian in more detail
As well as visiting the old town and the city centre, you'll see the Miramar Palace or Royal Palace, the Tabakalera, which is now the International Centre of Contemporary Culture of San Sebastian, the port and even a part of Mount Urgull!
Advantages of a private tour
By booking a private tour you'll enjoy an exclusive guide. You'll receive a much more personalized service and you can carry out the tour any day of the week. Plus, if you're a large group, you'll save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 15 people|
|2 hour tour||
|4 hour tour||
2 hour tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 106.80
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 134.90
4 hour tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 157.40
Up to 15 peopleUS$ 179.90
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there won't be anyone else in your group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (3:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.