Step into the home of Santiago's Colo-Colo football team and occasionally the venue for the national side too. On this tour, you will discover all the secrets and legends of Chile's premier sporting stadium, the Estadio Monumental.
Estadio Monumental Stadium Tour
At the agreed time, we will collect you from your hotel in Santiago before heading to one of the most important sporting arenas in the country - the Estadio Monumental.
With a capacity for almost 5000 spectators, this venue is the home of Colo-Colo, one of the most successful football teams in Chile. Our guide will accompany you around the interior of the stadium where you will encounter facilities such as the press room and the changing rooms.
We will also visit the club's museum where you can learn more about its history and the trophies it has won through its history. When the tour has finished, we will take you back to your hotel.
This activity includes pick up and drop off from hotels in the following areas: the city center (zona central), Providencia, Estacion Central, Las Condes, and Nunoa. If your hotel is situated in a different area then we will arrange for you to be collected from the most convenient of the aforementioned districts.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 1 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 23.40
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Guided Tour of the Estadio Monumental.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.