Admire the impressive landscapes of the Maipo Valley on this tour of the Haras de Pirque winery. You'll explore its magnificent vineyards and taste its best wines.
Haras de Pirque Winery Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Santiago de Chile at the time you book and set off on a 45-minute drive to our destination.
When we arrive we'll marvel at the impressive landscapes surrounding the Haras de Pirque winery. At the foot of the Andes Mountains, we'll stroll through the vineyards and discover the history of the area. We'll also tour the winery and find out all about the wine production process.
Last but not least, we'll enjoy a wine tasting in the private cellar of Haras de Pirque. The tasting will include three wines accompanied by an aperitif.
At the end of the tour, we'll take you back to your hotel in Santiago.
Premium wine tasting
Book the premium wine tasting and try the winery's three best wines paired with a cheese board and other delicacies.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 16 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 20% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 15 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour + Wine Tasting||
|Tour + Premium Wine Tasting||
Tour + Wine Tasting
Children between 3 and 15 years oldUS$ 25.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
Tour + Premium Wine Tasting
Children between 3 and 15 years oldUS$ 32.30
Children under 3 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).