Visit the famous Akrotiri archaeological site, the impressive views at Perissa Beach and admire the beautiful sunset at Oia, with this Santorini Day Trip.
Santorini Day Trip
From the different meeting points, we'll make our way to the Akrotiri enclave, one of the most important Pre-historic archaeological sites in the Eastern Mediterranean.
There have been several volcanic eruptions that have engulfed the area, so a large part of the enclosure has been highly preserved and is considered to be one of the most important archaeological sites in the country. As we walk around the ancient buildings, we'll see some of the beautiful Minoan frescos.
After the tour around the site, we'll admire the impressive views of the Santorini caldera, as we head towards Perissia beach. Here you'll have around an hour of free time to have lunch in one of the many restaurants with sea views.
Our bus tour will continue over the Prophet Elias mountain, the island's highest point, where we'll admire the incredible views of Santorini. From here we'll go to the Koutsoyannopoulos Wine Museum to participate in a local wine tasting and be shown how to differentiate the different aromas and flavours of the wine grown on volcanic soil.
To end the day trip we'll witness the stunning sunset over Oia, one of the most beautiful locations in Santorini. Then we'll head back to your hotels.
The main meeting point is the Eparheio of Fira Building. However, upon booking, we'll indicate the closest meeting point to your hotel in Santorini.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 18 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 65% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 47.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Transport by bus with air conditioning.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Koutsoyannopoulos Wine Museum.
Wine tasting in the museum.
Entry to the Akrotiri archaeological site (€ 12 (US$ 14.30)).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).