This is the perfect tour for cruise passengers who arrive at the port of Santos and want to discover the most iconic landmarks of São Paulo. Don't miss this opportunity to discover one of Brazil's most captivating cities.
Sao Paulo Private Trip for Cruise Passengers
At 8 am, we will be waiting for you at the cruise terminal in the port of Santos where we jump on a minibus to set off for São Paulo. After a relaxing one hour and a half drive, we will arrive in the center of this famous Brazilian.
Once at our destination, we'll explore the streets of São Paulo for the next four hours. The first stop is at the famous Sé Cathedral, the fourth largest Gothic temple in the world! The visit then continues with a pleasant stroll in front of the São Bento Monastery, the Martinelli, and the Altino Arantes, which is Brazil's own Empire State Building!
Afterward, we will visit the Viaduct do Chá (Tea Viaduct), the Municipal Theatre, and pass the Town Hall. Then, we will take the famous 23 de Mayo Avenue towards Liberdade, the Japanese neighborhood of São Paulo. You will be amazed to learn that this is home to the largest community of Japenese outside Japan.
Our fantastic tour concludes by visiting the Municipal Market, where we will discover the region's traditional products. After this, we will take you back to the cruise ship port of Santos, where we arrive at 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 2 people||Up to 4 people||Up to 10 people|
|Private Tour in English||
Private Tour in English
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 278.70
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 299.50
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 505.40
7 hours - 8 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by private vehicle.
English speaking guide.
Bottle of water.
Private tour, exclusively for you and your companions.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Cruise Terminal in Santos - Giusfredo Santini.