Enjoy a day exploring the coast of Sao Paulo, discovering the beaches and cities of Santos, Sao Vicente and Guarujá.
Day Trip to Santos, Sao Vicente and Guarujá
Our tour starts in the centre of Sao Paulo, and from there we'll head to our first destination of the day: Santos, famous for being one of the most important ports of America.
When we reach the city, we'll go straight to a traditional coffee shop located in the Coffee Museum, which you can also visit if you wish. Next, we'll continue to the historical centre to discover its main tourist attractions. And what better way to do so than on a wooden tram? On this approximately 40-minute journey, we'll see the city's most emblematic buildings and squares; you'll love it!
Afterwards, we'll travel to the neighbouring town of Sao Vicente, which shares some of its land with Santos. We'll go to one of the town's most famous beaches: Itararé, where you'll have time to take photos, have a stroll along the beach or even take the cable car to Morro de Itararé, where there are incredible views of the Santos and Sao Vicente bays.
Next, we'll take a 10-minute ferry ride to the Island of Guarujá. Once there, we'll continue our tour to the Campina Viewpoint, located at the top of the Morro de Maluf. Have your camera at the ready, because you'll want a lasting memory of these incredible views!
We'll end the day with two hours free time on the famous Enseada Beach. This is one of the most visited urban beaches in the State of Sao Paulo, with a length of 3 miles (5 km), you can walk along admiring the surroundings, or take the opportunity to eat at one of the restaurants with views of the Atlantic.
Finally, we'll return to Sao Paulo between 5:30 and 6:30 pm.
This day trip includes hotel pick-up from hotels within a 5 mile (8 km) radius of Praça da Sé.
If you are staying outside of this area, we'll pick you up from number 131, Rua Haddock Lobo.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children aged between 6 and 12 years||Children under 6|
Children aged between 6 and 12 yearsUS$ 35.30
Children under 6Free
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking multilingual guide.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).
Rua Haddock Lobo, 131