Can you imagine soaring through the sky in Segovia? This hot air balloon ride is an unforgettable experience giving you the best views of the UNESCO World Heritage city.
Segovia Hot Air Balloon Ride
At the take-off area, you'll be able to see how these balloons take to the skies, you'll even be able to help with the process, and this is just the beginning!
After getting into the hot air balloon, the pilot will explain the details about the route you'll take and some safety measures, and then you'll be ready to go.
You'll take off at around 8 am to make the most of the point during the day with the greatest atmospheric stability, therefore making the ride safer. Almost like magic, the balloon will leave the ground and you'll spend one hour in the clouds, moving with the wind.
The pilot will guide the balloon to different heights, searching for the most favourable air currents, making for an entertaining and varied ride, during which you'll have an incredible view of the old town, the Roman Aquaduct and the famous Alcazar. After an incredible ride, it'll be time for one of the most thrilling and memorable moments: the landing! And all flights are recorded in HD video which will later be sent to passengers as a memento.
Back on solid ground, you'll be able to raise a glass of cava and enjoy a bite to eat (traditional Spanish fare including Spanish ham, chorizo and cheese, along with soft drinks and water) celebrating the wonderful hot air balloon experience.
All participants will receive a certificate accrediting their experience.
- We have hot air balloons of various different sizes, the largest ones have a capacity of up to ten passengers and the pilot.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Per person||under 6|
|1 hour hot air balloon ride||
1 hour hot air balloon ride
Per personUS$ 189.30
under 6not admitted
The activity takes place with a escort that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Pilot and ground crew.
All equipment necessary.
Fuel for the hot air balloon and the support vehicle.
Compulsory accident insurance.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle 3 de Abril