Between mountain ranges, forests and the sea rise the white villages of Andalusia. Feel their charm with this day trip which also takes in the historic city of Ronda.
Day Trip to Ronda and the White Villages
We'll pick you up, and begin our tour of the most picturesque white villages in the provinces of Sevilla, Cadiz and Malaga.
Our first stop takes place outside Coronil, visiting the imposing Medieval fortress known as the Aguzaderas Castle. Its strong walls and battlements are testament to its importance in the reconquest of Spain by Christian forces in the middle ages, due to its strategic position.
Passing through delightful natural landscapes we'll arrive at our next stop, Zahara de la Sierra, one of the most beautiful white villages in the Cadiz region. Its whitewashed streets aren't the only striking element - here you'll also learn about the production of olive oil in the Andalusian era, visiting the olive mills which can still be found in the region.
Then in the same province, we'll visit Grazalema, the rainiest town in all Spain. Here you can breathe the pure air provided by the trees which populate the Garganta Verde (the natural park in which the town sits) and perhaps see the majestic griffon vulture. Here you can see the natural splendour of the national park, with fir trees scattered liberally it's an area of truly outstanding beauty.
After free time to eat lunch, we'll head to the mountain ranges of Malaga, to visit Ronda and its historic centre. We'll explore the tree-lined avenue next to the bullring, and relax before heading back down and walking over the defining sight found in Ronda, the Puente Nuevo. Built over a gorge over 100 metres deep it's a spectacular feat of architecture, built between 1759 and 1793, then we'll give you free time to explore the city before climbing back aboard the bus to head back to Seville in the afternoon.
Students must show a document which accredits them as such.
Pick up points
When making your reservation you can select any one of the following pick up points:
- Naturanda Oficina, Calle Trajano, 6 (8:45 am).
- Don Paco Hotel in the Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba, 4 (8:50 am).
- Calle Rastro, 12 (9 am).
If you would like to leave from a different point in Sevilla, a € 15 (US$ 17.60) supplement applies.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 75% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children between 4 and 17US$ 69.30
Students up to 25US$ 69.30
Children under 4Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Food and Drink.
Entry to any monuments.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Seville).
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.