Enjoy one of the most authentic experiences in Seville, as you explore the historic centre in a horse and carriage. Not to be missed!
Seville Horse and Carriage Ride
If there is one thing that makes Seville stand out from all other Spanish cities, it is its typical means of transport: the horse and carriage. This is your chance to have the most authentic experience in the city. We'll meet in the city centre, and you'll board your carriage and explore the main tourist attractions and emblematic buildings.
The horse and carriage ride will last for a total of 45 minutes, during which you'll see the architectural gem that is the Plaza de España and the green heart of the city- the María Lusia park-, and you'll also see iconic monuments such as the Bécquer statue, the Lope de Vega Theatre and the El Cid monument.
The last stop on the route will be at Plaza del Triunfo, where you'll be able to enjoy incredible views of the Cathedral, the Alcázar and the Giralda. This is a truly memorable experience that you won't forget in a hurry.
Please note that in the city centre you may be able to find a cheaper horse and carriage ride, but when you book with us you guarantee a 45-minute ride on the day of your choice.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour, organised exclusively for you, your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people|
|Horse and carriage ride||
Horse and carriage ride
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 96.10
45 minute horse and carriage ride.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Arfe, 03.