Take a peaceful river cruise along the River Guadalquivir and admire iconic monuments such as the Torre del Oro and the Triana Bridge.
Seville River Cruise
The boats leave every 30 minutes from next to the Torre del Oro tower between 11 am and 7 pm in winter (October to April) and until 10 pm in summer (May to September).
The boats have panoramic decks, from which you can admire the emblematic sights located on the banks of the River Guadalquivir. As you cruise along, you'll see the San Telmo Palace (home to the Andalusian government), the old tobacco factory and the legendary Triana Bridge.
The boats sail as far as the Isla de la Cartuja island, where the Expo'92 was held. From here, you'll be able to see the Pavillion and the Navigation Tower.
After approximately one hour, sailing peacefully along the river, the boat will return to the initial meeting point at the Torre del Oro.
How Does It Work?
From 11 am onwards, you can head to the jetty outside the Torre del Oro. All you need to do is take a printed version of the reservation that we'll email to you, and then you can enjoy an hour-long river cruise along the Guadalquivir.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children up to 12 years old|
US$ 20.30 US$ 11.30
AdultsUS$ 20.30 US$ 11.30
Children up to 12 years oldFree
* The price increases on the 31 August
Ticket for a one hour long boat ride.
44% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Torre del Oro jetty