Discover the Medieval charm of Sitges exploring the ancient Mediterranean coastal town with an English-speaking guide. Admire the beautiful architecture of its seaside church, historic homes and other landmarks.
Sitges Guided Tour Itinerary
After meeting your tour guide at the scheduled time in the centre of Sitges, you'll begin your tour of the historic Catalan town. Your first stop will be at the houses of the so-called "Americans" or "Indians", almost all of which are constructed in modernist architectural styles. Your tour guide will reveal the history of the families who lived here and how they got this nickname.
Having reached the historic centre of Sitges, you'll head to the town hall, or the Casa de la Vila in Catalan. From here, you'll follow the route of the ancient citadel walls, bringing you to the church of Sant Bartomeu and Santa Tecla. Located right on the sea wall, this 17th century Baroque place of worship has become one of the most symbolic images of the town. After hearing all about the history and architecture of the church, you'll wander over to the viewpoint to look out at the port and the sea.
The next stop on your tour will be the Racó de la Calma, or the 'Calm Corner', an area of the town that is home to winding streets lined with historic buildings, including the Cau Ferrat Museum. The former home and studio of Catalan Modernist artist and writer Santiago Rusiñol, nowadays the house is a museum whose collection includes artwork by Greco, Picasso and Rusiñol himself.
Finally, you'll visit one of the oldest streets in Sitges where your guide will reveal its curious secret, before you finish your guided tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 10 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children under 10 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Plaça Eduard Maristany