Let yourself be captivated by the beauty of Tarragona Cathedral, one of the oldest in Spain. Admire the Gothic exterior and explore the spectacular interior at your own pace. The perfect way to discover every detail of the historic monument!
Tarragona Cathedral is a spectacular Gothic-style church constructed on the highest point in the city. Considered to be one of the oldest cathedrals in the country, the current building is located on top of a former Roman temple, a Visigoth cathedral and a Moorish mosque. The Roman Catholic Cathedral is home to incredible historic relics and works of art, making it a unique visit on any trip to this beautiful Spanish city.
Your ticket will give you full access to all of the Cathedral's different rooms, allowing you to discover the magnificent fusion of Romanesque and Gothic architecture. What's more, you can also visit the Chapel of Saint Thecla, an 18th century mausoleum which is said to contain a relic of the saint's arm.
The Cathedral of Tarragona opens at the following times
- 26th to 31st October 2020: from Thursday to Saturday from 10:30 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 6 pm
- November 2020: Fridays and Saturdays from 11 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 5.30 pm.
The last entry will be made 30 minutes before closing time.
All day ticket
Your ticket will allow you to enter and leave the Cathedral as many times as you'd like throughout the day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 16 years old||Children under 7 years old|
Children between 7 and 16 years oldUS$ 3.60
Children under 7 years oldFree
The activity takes place with an audioguide in in english and other language.
Entrance to Tarragona Cathedral.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.