Get lost in the beautiful laurel forests of north Tenerife with this guided hike through the Anaga Rural Park.
Anaga Rural Park Hike
Our hike will depart from the Visitors Centre located next to the Cruz del Carmen Hermitage.
We'll set off on a three-hour easy hike through the spectacular Anaga Rural Park. This exceptional natural area located in the north of Tenerife, declared a Nature Reserve in 2015, is one of the most stunning areas in the Canary Islands and is home to an incredible range of plants and wildlife.
On our hike we'll head through its famous laurel forests in the heart of the Anaga mountain range. Accompanied by a local guide, we'll learn lots of interesting facts about the plant species we spot along the way. In fact, it is the ecosystem with the highest number of native species in Europe.
After admiring the impressive variety of plants and widlife in Anaga, we'll head back to the meeting point to end our unforgettable hike.
- Due to frequent rainfall, we recommend wearing warm clothing and raincoats, as well as footwear and clothing suitable for hiking.
- We also advise bringing a bottle of water.
- Although they are allowed on the hike accompanied by parent or guardian, this activity is not recommended for children under 5 years old.
- Parents are allowed to carry children under 2 years of age in a baby carrier.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 9.10
Children under 2 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide specialising in nature Tenerife.
Transfers to and from the meeting point.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Tenerife local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Visitors Centre next to the Cruz del Carmen Hermitage.