Can you imagine flying through the skies over the ancient city in Castilla-La Mancha? With this Toledo Hot Air Balloon Ride, you'll enjoy fantastic views of the historic centre embraced by the River Tagus and a unique experience that you'll never forget.
Toledo Hot Air Balloon Ride
We'll arrive at the launch area and watch how the balloons are assembled, you might even have the chance to participate in the process. You'll see how the coloured fabrics fill up with air, illuminated by the rising sun. This is just the beginning of an unforgettable experience.
After boarding the balloon, the pilot will explain the route and some safety measures. Then everything will be ready!
Take off will be at about 8 am to take advantage of the atmospheric stability when the flight is safest. Gently, almost magically, the balloon will leave the ground and begin to fly over Toledo.
The pilot will take the balloon to different heights looking for the most favourable air currents so that the flight is entertaining and varied. During the tour, we'll enjoy impressive views of the historic centre, the Cathedral and the Alcazar. You'll have a must-see opportunity to view a complete panorama of the city, alongside the Tagus River. After the flight comes one of the most exciting and fun moments: the landing.
To end this fascinating experience, we'll toast with a glass of cava and enjoy a small lunch. All participants receive a diploma certifying their experience.
- The balloons vary in capacity. The larger ones can carry up to 10 passengers as well as the pilot.
- All flights are recorded on HD video which is then sent to the passengers.
- The wind may change the direction of the flight.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 6 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|1 hour ride||
1 hour ride
Per personUS$ 188.70
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
Pilot and ground team.
Fuel for the balloon and the vehicle.
Compulsory liability insurance.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Toledo local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
La Peraleda exhibition site