Ride around Torremolinos on an electric bike and discover its best-known places on an easy route.
Torremolinos Electric Bike Ride
We'll start our electric bike tour at 11 am, first of all riding down part of the seafront promenade towards the Casa de los Navajas mansion, one of the most popular places due to its Neo-Mudéjar style architecture.
From there we'll head down to San Miguel street, a famous Costa del Sol tourist destination in the 70s. Then we'll visit the Batán Windmill, where you'll see how one of the windmills that used to supply water to the town of Malaga worked.
This route wouldn't be complete without visiting Battery Park. It used to be a coastal defence battery site, so you can see cannons and underground bunkers.
After enjoying a pleasant ride through Torremolinos, we'll make our way back to the starting point to give back the electric bikes.
We will be using electric bikes to make your ride through Torremolinos easier as it has a lot of hills.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 14 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 5 years old|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Bike and helmet.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Av. de España N 1.