Discover the white houses of Frigiliana and the natural beauty of the Nerja Caves- two of the greatest attractions in Malaga on the same tour!
Day Trip to Frigiliana and the Nerja Caves
We'll come and pick you up from your hotel in Torremolinos first thing in the morning and we'll set out on a bus to Frigiliana. Accompanied by an expert guide, we'll explore one of the towns still lined with the typical white houses that are so famous in the region.
We'll wander around the hillside town and along its cobblestoned streets, and from this height, we'll have breathtaking views of the coast. We'll also visit the ruins of an old Arabic castle, located at the highest point of the town, and then you'll have some free time to explore at your own leisure.
You can make the most of this free time to try some of Frigiliana's typical dishes, and once you've satisfied your appetite we'll head to Nerja, an old fishing town located just six kilometres from Frigiliana which has become one of the region's most popular tourist destinations.
Not only will we wander along the town's streets and enjoy the incredible views from the Balcony of Europe, but we'll also visit the famous Nerja Caves: age-old underground caves, where their tunnels, stalactites and stalagmites will leave you lost for words.
We'll then get back on the bus and we'll drop you back at your hotel at around 6 pm.
Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
This tour includes a hotel pick up and drop off from some hotels in Torremolinos between 8 and 10 am. The exact time will be confirmed 48 hours before the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 11US$ 41.50
Children under 4US$ 27.70
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in an air conditioned bus.
English speaking multilingual guide.
Guided tour of Frigiliana.
Guided tour of Nerja.
Entrance to the Nerja Caves.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).