Discover tradition and luxury on this day trip to the Andalusian towns of Marbella and Mijas and explore typical white villages as well as exclusive marinas.
Marbella & Mijas Day Trip
We'll meet at 8:55 am at Hotel Natali in Torremolinos and set off for Mijas, a typical white village on the Costa del Sol. We'll walk through the picturesque narrow streets of the centre decorated with colourful flower pots and find out about the history of the town.
Then we'll hit the road for our next stop: Marbella. We'll explore the old town to discover charming squares and narrow streets. During the tour we'll find out all about the famous Marbella jet set, said to be the reason for the city's famous nightlife!
Our next stop will be the Golden Mile, the most exclusive area of Marbella. At the end of this avenue, we'll find Puerto Banús, a beautiful marina where you'll have 45 minutes to get something to eat.
At the end of the trip, we'll return to Torremolinos and drop you off at the starting point for around 8:10 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 22.80
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 15.20
9 hours 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (8:55 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.