They say that Turin is the city of black and white magic; find out more on this terrific mysteries and legends tour!
Turin Mysteries and Legends Tour
Alongside Lyon and Prague, Turin makes up part of Europe's so-called black and white magic triangle. In fact, esoterism experts claim that the darkest point of this trio is the Piazza Statuto in Turin. That's exactly where we'll meet at 9 pm to start to uncover the city's most curious and interesting mysteries and legends. Don't worry though, black magic hasn't actually been practised in the city in centuries. Although the dramatised performance included on this tour will make you feel otherwise!
In this square, you'll find what are disputed to be the Gates of Hell, although sceptics try to deny this. What you will definitely see, however, is the Frejus Tunnel monument. This memorial is dedicated to the construction workers who died when building the namesake railway tunnel... but is it a coincidence that there is a statue of Lucifer himself on it?
Not far from here we'll head to the Piazza Castello gardens, which are home to many other stories and legends. Here, you'll see the statues known as the angles of Turin, but did you know that they hide a secret message? You'll find this out and more!
The final stop on this mysteries and legends tour will be outside the Gran Madre di Dio church. Next to this temple you'll be able to admire some very special sculptures, in fact, legend has it that one of these sculptures even holds the clue to find the Holy Grail! From here we'll take a bus and return to the initial meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 12 years oldUS$ 14.70
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour may take place in English or Spanish depending on the selected schedule.
English speaking guide.
Dramatisation during the tour.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Yes (most of the buses are accessible).
Piazza Statuto, 15.