Discover all of Turin's most iconic monuments on a pleasant bike ride around the city accompanied by a professional guide!
Turin Bike Tour
We'll meet at the time you book on Via Alessandro Tassoni. As soon as we collect our bikes we'll get our helmets on, hop on the saddle and get pedalling!
We'll cycle through the main streets and squares of Turin, discovering its different monuments and learning about its history as we go. We'll head through iconic squares such as the Piazza Statuto, admire the Baroque façade of the Santuario della Consolata and travel back to the Roman era when we pass the famous Palatine Gate...
Other sights we'll see are the Piazza San Carlo, Turin Cathedral, the banks of the Po River and the famous Mole Antonelliana, one of the most emblematic buildings of the city and the headquarters of the National Museum of Cinema of Turin.
The tour will end with a ride through Parco del Valentino park before heading back to the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 11 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 11 years oldUS$ 21.30
Children under 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Bike and helmet.
English speaking guide.
Child's seat: € 5 (US$ 6.10).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Corso Alessandro Tassoni, 50.