1) Civitatis Tours S.L., (hereinafter, “CIVITATIS”) with TAX code: B-86899440 with registered office at Madrid, Calle Coloreros 2, 28013, inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 31885, book 89, Section 8, Page M-573824, 1st Inscription.
The User is responsible for the use of the Website. This responsibility also applies to when the User is asked to register to access certain Contents offered by the Website.
- i. The User shall not use or reuse any illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or threatening material, or that constitutes an infringement of Intellectual Property rights, trademarks, confidentiality, privacy or any other right, or is otherwise offensive, reprehensible for third parties, or whose content has computer viruses, political propaganda, advertising, chain mail, mass mailing or any other type of spam and, in general, any content that can cause any kind of necessary inconvenience.
- ii. The User will not input or upload any information that contains viruses or any other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system or Content on the Website.
- iii. The User may not access or use the Website or the Entity’s systems or services in any way that THE OWNER OF THE WEB might judge to be illegal, fraudulent or related to any criminal activity.
- iv. The User will not reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or modify the Contents saved on the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by CIVITATIS.
CIVITATIS does not give the User any license or authorization of any kind on its intellectual and industrial Property Rights or any other kind of rights related to the Website, services and Contents.
None of the Website’s Content and/or information may be modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any other language, distributed or re-transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written consent of CIVITATIS in compliance with the Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, 12 April, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law, as well as Law 17/2001, 7 December, of Trademarks and the complementary legislation in matter of Intellectual and Industrial property.
The Users commit to respect the Website’s Intellectual property rights and sole property rights, whether of CIVITATIS or of third parties.
Likewise, CIVITATIS is not held responsible for the use and dissemination of the images and / or Contents input in the Website. 5.- Warranties and product liability CIVITATIS has adopted the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and within the current technology, allow the Website’s proper functioning, as well as excluding viruses and other harmful components.
Nevertheless, in no event shall CIVITATIS be liable or made responsible or provides any guarantee for any type of damage caused by the access or usage of the Contents or the Website. CIVITATIS is not liable of the following circumstances:
- i. If the Website and / or its services or Contents are unavailable, under maintenance or are incorrectly used, excluding, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages that may be related to the lack of availability or continuity of the Website and its Content enabled.
- ii. The errors that might exist in the Content or the corrections of any defect that might occur.
- iii. CIVITATIS makes no representations of the results to be obtained from using the Website or its usefulness.
- iv. The existence of a virus or other computer programming routines that can damage the Content.
- v. Any problem or bad service provided by CIVITATIS’S suppliers of the various services.
- vi. The modification, redistribution, re-transmission of the Content by the User.
CIVITATIS can suspend the access to the Website temporarily and without prior notice for maintenance, repair, updating or improvements. Nevertheless, CIVITATIS will try and notify the User in advance when the Website will be unavailable, anytime it is possible. 6.- Links to other websites The Website may contain links or hyperlinks to third-party Websites and resources.
CIVITATIS is not responsible or makes any warranties regarding the correctness of the Content, information or services found at any linked sites. CIVITATIS is not responsible for the availability or content of such sites; therefore, if the User decides to access the linked sites, they do so at their own risk and accepting the applicable policies and terms and conditions of use of the linked site.
Opinions and / or comments that are offensive, unsuitable or derogatory to an individual and that violate the right to honour and to personal and family rights and self-image and the dignity of a person are forbidden. All comments that are racist, sexist, discriminating of any nationality, opinion or disability or any other personal or social circumstance are also forbidden.
Moreover, it is forbidden to upload intimidating, threatening, degrading or that promote violence against a particular group of people in any way.
The Website cannot be used for advertising, promoting companies or businesses, brands or personal elements.
In the event of a dispute, if the User is a natural person, both parties will submit themselves to the Courts of the User’s residence. If it is an organization, both parties will be submitted to the Courts of Alcobendas (Madrid).