The Velo de la Novia waterfall is one of the most beautiful spots in Ushuaia. Discover it for yourself when you take this wonderful hiking trip Ushuaia.
Bridal Veil Falls Trek
At the scheduled time on the day of your tour, we will pick you up from your hotel in Ushuaia and drive 30 minutes to the foot of the imposing Mount Olivia, the starting point of this fantastic trekking route.
For the next hour, we will hike through the spectacular Patagonian wilderness to the Bridal Veil (Velo de la Novia), one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Tierra del Fuego. If the tour takes place during the austral summer, we will encounter the colorful local flora. Among the principal species here are buttercups and green orchids.
After we will continue on the 2nd part of the route which takes us among beautiful Sour Cherry trees and the dense Patagonian forest. The path continues into the canyon of the idyllic Bridal Veil falls. There, we stop for a refreshing cup of tea with a picnic of traditional 'alfajor' biscuits, ham and cheese empanadas, fruits, and cereals.
Feeling reenergized, we will trek back to the slopes of Mount Olivia. From there we will return by road to your hotel in Ushuaia, arriving at around 6 pm.
Who can do the activity?
- This activity is not open to children under 10 years old or seniors over 65 years old.
- This trekking route is of a low difficulty level, although participants should have a good level of fitness.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 10 to 13 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 10 to 13 years oldUS$ 22.10
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off in car or minibus, depending on the size of the group.
Rental of trekking poles and crampons.
English speaking guide.
Picnic (alfajores, ham and cheese empanadas, fruits, and cereals) and a cup of tea.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Ushuaia local time).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).