The Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe (Prince Philip Science Museum) and the Oceanographic are the most popular attractions of Valencia's famous City of Arts and Sciences. This guided tour includes entry to both these fantastic venues.
City of Arts and Sciences Ticket and Guided Tour
We will begin our tour of the City of Arts in Valencia at the main entrance to the Oceanografic, the first location we will explore.
We will make a tour around the different themed aquariums that make up the enclosure, in which you will see tropical, Mediterranean, Arctic, Antarctic, and Red Sea fish. In addition to a wide range of marine fauna, the Oceanográfico is also home to other amazing habitats, such as a dolphinarium, an aviary, and a butterfly atrium.
From this aquarium, we then head towards the Príncipe Felipe Science Museum. Inside, you will encounter a wonderful Foucault pendulum as well as all the different interactive areas of the permanent exhibition. Learning about Science has never been so much fun.
Once the guided tour of the museum is over, we will take a stroll around the City of Arts and Sciences to admire the architecture of other constructions, such as the Umbracle garden area, the Queen Sofia auditorium, the Hemisphere, and the Agora. We will end our tour of the City of Arts in Valencia at the entrance to the park.
Minimum group size
A minimum of 2 people is required to make a reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Tour in English
Certified retireesUS$ 59.40
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 41.60
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Prince Philip Science Museum.
Entry to the Oceanographic.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Main entrance to the Oceanographic (Aquarium)