Roll through Valencia in style on this guided bike tour of the Turia Gardens. You'll visit Calatrava Bridge, the Serranos Towers and the City of Arts and Sciences.
Turia Gardens Bike Tour
We'll meet at 4:30 pm at the Serranos Towers (Torres de Serranos), in Plaza de los Fueros. After a brief explanation from your guide, we'll delve right into this tour through the beautiful Turia Gardens. Ready to roll?!
Over the course of an hour, we'll pedal through what has become one of the most visited parks in Valencia. Then, we'll leave Turia Garden and continue on to Cabecera Park, where you'll find the popular Bioparc.
The next stop on our bike tour will be the City of Arts and Sciences. We'll cycle our way past the different bridges until reaching Palau de la Música de València, Gulliver Park, the emblematic Hemisfèric building and the Oceanographic Aquarium.
On our bike tour of the Turia Gardens, we'll also have opportunity to ride alongside the riverbed. While we admire views of the surrounding landscape, our tour will head back to the meeting point, arriving at around 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per Person||Children under 7|
Per PersonUS$ 32.60
Children under 7not permitted
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Bike and helmet.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Torres de Serranos, Plaza de los Fueros