Want to discover Valladolid in one day? With this combo, you'll be able to ride the tourist bus and enjoy free entry to 10 of the most important museums in the city.
Valladolid Tourist Bus
The Valladolid tourist bus is an open-top double-decker bus; a comfortable way to tour the city. During the 1-hour route, the bus will make 9 stops in the old town where you can hop on and off at your leisure.
- Acera de Recoletos street (Tourist Information Office)
- Archivo Municipal town hall (Paseo Isabel la Católica)
- Calle San Quirce, 5
- Palacio de Justicia (Calle de las Angustias, 21)
- Valladolid Cathedral and the Colegiata de Santa María la Mayor church (Portugalete Square)
- Casa Museo de Colón museum (Calle Colón)
- Iglesia de San Pedro church (Student House)
- Plaza de la Universidad square
- Plaza de España square
Check out this map of the route and stops via this link.
The schedule of the tourist bus is as follows: Fridays at 5 pm and 6 pm, and Saturdays and Sundays at 12 pm, 1 pm, 5 pm and 6 pm.
During the December long weekend, the schedules of the tourist bus are:
- December 6 and 7: at 12 pm, 1 pm, 5 pm and 6 pm.
- December 8: at 12 pm and 1 pm.
Valladolid Tourist Card
The Valladolid Card includes access to 10 of the most important museums in Valladolid. As it's only valid for one day, we recommend you start using it first thing in the morning.
- Oriental Museum
- Science Museum
- Museum of Valladolid
- National Sculpture Museum
- Diocesan Museum and Cathedral of Valladolid
- Columbus House Museum
- Cervantes House Museum
- Museum of San Joaquín and Santa Ana
Collect your card from the Tourist Information Office on Acera de Recoletos street. Its opening hours are:
- From 1st January to 30th June: from 9:30 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm (closed on Sunday afternoons).
- From 1st July to 13th September: from 9:30 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm (closed on Sunday afternoons).
- From 13th September to 31st December: from 9:30 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm (closed on Sunday afternoons).
Over 65sUS$ 9.10
Children between 5 and 14US$ 9.10
Children under 5Free
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in in English.
Valladolid Card with free entry to 10 museums.
Unlimited use of the tour bus for 1 day.
When to book?
You can book up until the same day (7:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. An accompanying person is required. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code. Specifically, this activity applies the following practices: Show more
No printing of documentation required.
Promotes local employment.
Has a gender equality policy.
Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Tourist Information Office on the Acera de Recoletos street.