Valparaiso is famous for its colorful houses and urban art that decorates its streets. Discover it for yourself with this fantastic tour of the city.
Urban Art Tour of Valparaiso
At the time you choose, we will pick you up from your hotel to start a three and a half hour tour of Valparaiso. Get ready to see the fabulous urban art of the city.
We will start by taking public transport and head towards the Cerro Bellavista hill. On the way, we'll pass along Avenida Brasil and the guide will explain to us the story and meanings behind the urban artworks we can see.
We continue the tour by taking the Polanco elevator up to Cerro Barón. There we will continue strolling among the colorful houses admiring the gigantic murals that decorate their facades. This is one of the largest graffiti displays in Valparaiso.
But it doesn't end here. Before dropping you back at your hotel, we will stop at a local cafe to enjoy a refreshing coffee or juice while we discuss what our favorite paintings have been.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
US$ 35.70 US$ 21.40
US$ 17.90 US$ 10.70
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 35.70 US$ 21.40
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 17.90 US$ 10.70
Children under 3 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guie.
Tickets for public transport.
Coffee or juice in a local cafe.
40% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.