Get lost in a real-life fairytale with this tour of Vienna's famous Christmas markets - the most magical time of year in the Austrian capital!
Vienna Christmas Market Tour
The smell of cinnamon, the warm glow of street lights, the cold winter air, the buzz of the stalls and the chords of the Christmas carols... It's Christmas in Vienna! Who can resist strolling through the Christmas markets of the Austrian capital? It's said to be one of the best destinations to spend this time of year.
To find out for ourselves, we'll meet at 5 pm in front of the Mariahilfer Kirche church and set off on this special tour through four of the city's most beautiful Christmas markets.
First of all, we'll head to the Spittelberg market, where we'll find the best craft stalls and cooking gift ideas. Then we'll carry on to the Museum Quarter, an area with a lively atmosphere thanks to its mulled wine stalls. Who wants to warm up and try some?!
The next stop will be at the market in Karlsplatz, one of Vienna's most iconic squares- and it's even more incredible at Christmas! The famous Musikverein concert hall is located there, and every year the New Year's Concert is held in this hall.
We'll end the tour with a visit to the Christmas village in Maria-Theresien-Platz.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 6|
Children under 6Free
2 hours - 3 hours.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Typical Viennese snack.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.