Get to know Vienna's wild side on this pub crawl through the city centre. Join the locals, try the most typical drinks and dance until dawn. The night is young!
Vienna Pub Crawl
We'll meet at 9 pm at Dick Macks Pub to start this tour of the Austrian capital's most typical bars. Let's get the party started!
We'll walk through the centre of Vienna and make our way to the first pub of the night where we'll dance to the biggest international hits and have a drink. Then, we'll go to another pub to discover the city's most popular shots.
After that, we'll go to a bar and join the locals in some of the most typical Viennese drinking games. Win or lose, it's not over yet - still one more pub to go!
After a full night of dancing and drinking, the pub crawl will end at 2 am in the centre of Vienna, when you can either head home, or carry on the night...
You must be over 18 to take part in the pub crawl.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 17.40
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Entry to 4 local pubs.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (5:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Dick Macks Pub