The Portuguese coast is one of the most popular for surfers due to its ideal waves. With this Vila Nova de Milfontes Surf Class, you'll embark on an enjoyable aquatic adventure. Are you in?
Vila Nova de Milfontes Surf Class
We'll meet at 10 am at Rua António Mantas in Vila Nova de Milfontes, and get on a minibus to go to Malhão or Furnas beach, depending on the conditions of the sea on the day of the activity.
Once at our destination, you'll attend a theory class with a professional surfer. No matter what experience you have, the teachers will adapt to your level to teach you the different techniques. Do the terms 'take-off' and 'line-up' sound familiar to you?
After half an hour of learning, you'll prepare your muscles in the sand and head to the water! In the sea, you'll practise all the movements you want on the surfboard and enjoy the warm breeze while you exercise in the unique environment.
After riding the waves, we'll return to Vila Nova de Milfontes and arrive at the starting point at 1 pm.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 6 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 5% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 46.70
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking instructor.
Surf equipment: wetsuit and board.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (10:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Rua António Mantas.