Discover the beautiful landscapes and monuments of Zurich when you take our fantastic complete tour. This brilliant adventure includes a wonderful ferry ride on the city's lake and a cable car ascent to a stunning viewpoint.
Zurich Complete Tour
Our tour of Zurich and its surrounding area begins at the Sihlquai bus park where we board our vehicle which will take us into the city center.
During the journey, we will admire the elegant architectural design of the Swiss National Museum which was inaugurated in the 19th century but has a strong medieval influenced aesthetic. We will pass along the Bahnhofstrasse, one of the most expensive streets in the world until we reach the historic center of Zurich. There, we will take a fab walking tour of the area to observe the wonderful monuments up close. You will encounter the spectacular St. Peter's Church, with the largest clock face in Europe!
After strolling through the old town, we return to the bus which will take us across the Quaibrücke bridge over the Limat River. On the other side, you will discover important monuments such as the Zurich Opera House. Our next stop is the port of Meilen. From here we catch a ferry across the Zürichsee, the huge beautiful lake of Zurich. After sailing for just 10 minutes we will reach the picturesque town of Horgen.
Our adventure then continues with a fantastic cable car ride up to the Felsenegg viewpoint. From here you will have a fantastic panorama of the Zurich skyline, the magnificent lake, and the beautiful Alpine mountains. After taking the cable car back down to the bottom, we catch the bus back to the Sihlquai car park.
Due to maintenance work or the celebration of special events, the tour itinerary may be modified.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 15 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 15 years oldUS$ 32.40
Children under 6 years oldFree
4 hours 25 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by air conditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
Return cable car ticket to Felsenegg.
When to book?
You can book up until 4 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Sihlquai bus park.