Marrakech is one of Morocco's most visited cities. Discover why on this guided day trip from Agadir, visiting its most important landmarks and monuments including Bahia Palace and the enchanting medina.
Marrakech Day Trip Itinerary
On the morning of your tour, you'll be picked up from your hotel or riad in Agadir ready for your adventure to Marrakech, one of Morocco's most exciting destinations.
Arriving in the city, you'll begin your guided tour exploring the historic medina, or Old Town. Follow your expert local English-speaking guide through the winding streets to the stunning Bahia Palace. This palace, whose name means brilliance, is a strikingly beautiful 19th century construction of wood and marble. As you stroll through this masterpiece, your guide will reveal its fascinating history.
After visiting the medina, you'll be taken to a typical local restaurant to indulge in a delicious lunch of Moroccan deliciacies. Then, with renewed energy, you'll continue your tour of Marrakech visiting the Menara Gardens and the Majorelle Garden, whose spectacular flowers will leave you in awe.
Finally, you'll make the return journey to Agadir, arriving back at your hotel or riad at around 5:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|English language tour||
English language tour
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 52.80
Children under 2 years oldFree
12 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by bus or minibus.
Entrance to monuments visited.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
Drinks at the restaurant.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).