Travel with the peace and comfort of knowing that, should you need assistance on your trip, Civitatis has your back; don't let anything spoil your trip!
Why Take Out Civitatis Travel Insurance?
Holidays and trips are normally stress and problem free, but on the odd occasion when something goes wrong, depending on the country you're in, accessing healthcare may be difficult or expensive.
For example in the USA, Morroco and China, being hospitalised can cost up to $30,000, and suddenly your cheap getaway can turn into a costly nightmare.
That's where we come in. If you take out Civitatis Travel Insurance, you can travel with the peace of mind that should the worst happen, you won't be hit with any excessive bills.
Our Travel Insurance
With Civitatis Travel Insurance, you'll have all the coverage you need, as it includes all medical expenses anywhere in the world, repatriation costs, theft and delays of luggage, and even civil liability. We have no deductibles and no upfront payments, and no established list of hospitals- you can go to the most suitable hospital for your needs wherever in the world you may be.
Of course, you can contact us 24 hours a day, either by phone, email or even WhatsApp. We're always on hand to help.
Very Important Information
Our insurance is only valid if you take out a policy BEFORE you travel. You cannot take out a policy if you have already left your country of residence. The date that you select on the calendar must be the first day of your trip.
- Health and medical coverage: €50,000
- Dental expenses: €75
- Repatriation or transportation of injured or ill persons: 100% of the cost
- Repatriation or transportation of children or disabled persons: 100% of the cost
- Travel for a relative in the case of hospitalisation: 100% of the cost
- Expenses incurred during the relative's stay abroad: €400 (€40 per day)
- Hotel expenses incurred during recovery: €400 (€40 per day)
- Repatriation or transportation of the deceased policyholder: 100% of the cost
- Premature return due to the death of a relative: 100% of the cost
- Premature return due to the hospitalisation of a relative: 100% of the cost
- Sending of urgent messages: included
- Shipping of medication abroad: 100% of the cost
- The defence of the policyholder's criminal liability abroad: €3,000
- Theft and damage to luggage: €500
- Delay in the arrival of checked luggage: €90
- Searching, locating and shipping of lost luggage: 100% of the cost
Additional Personal Accident Insurance:
- Personal accidents: €6,000
- Personal accidents incurred on a means of transport: €6,000
Additional Civil Liability Insurance:
- Private civil liability coverage: €30,000.
European citizens travelling in Europe
5 daysUS$ 10
10 daysUS$ 18.9
15 daysUS$ 23.2
21 daysUS$ 28.8
31 daysUS$ 35.4
All other cases
5 daysUS$ 23.2
10 daysUS$ 34.3
15 daysUS$ 46.5
21 daysUS$ 55.4
31 daysUS$ 76.5
5 days - 31 days.