Be enamoured by the charming island off the coast of Alicante with this Tabarca Island Catamaran Cruise. Enjoy its crystalline waters and discover its natural environment.
Tabarca Island Catamaran Cruise
At 11 am the tour will meet at Alicante port and board a catamaran towards Tabarca, the island also known as the Pirates' Island.
We'll let ourselves be carried away by the calming breeze of the Mediterranean Sea until we reach our destination. During the trip, we'll also enjoy unforgettable views of the Costa Blanca and the Santa Pola lighthouse. Afterwards, you'll sample a delicious paella on board, accompanied by a drink, choosing between beer, sangria or soft drink.
On arrival, we'll anchor the catamaran for three hours. During this time you can take a dip as you admire the coast and discover the marine life that hides within the area. We'll also have a meal on the deck of the boat and you'll have the opportunity to go to the beach or visit the village of Tabarca on your own.
The cruise will end at 5 pm back at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 43.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Transport by catamaran.
English speaking crew.
Open bar with water, juices and soft drinks.
Fruit and snacks.
One alcoholic drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (9:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).