Be surprised by Ubud, the Tirta Empul temple Goa Gajah cave and Bali's other treasures with this tour around the stunning centre of the island.
From your hotel in Bali we'll head in the direction of Batubulan, where warriors, dragons, gods and spirits will be waiting to greet us... these are the dancers who take part in the barong dances and you'll see a demonstration of this unusual choreography, typical from the region, learning all about their significance of the various characters which feature.
We'll continue to learn about the traditions of the island, visiting a typical Balinese house in Batuan, an insular village which still maintains the most ancient customs and ways of life in Indonesia. Then we'll make our way to Ubud, an area famous for its markets, palaces, Hindu temples and the friendly animals which will accompany us as we tour the area... the famous Ubud monkeys!
Having taken some free time to eat lunch, we'll hit the road again, to visit the Tegallalang rice fields. These fields, found on stepped terraces, make for one of the most famous and memorable sights on the island, and around the corner we'll see the Tirta Empul temple, whose fountains are considered sacred and purifying according to the local legend...
With our visit to the Tirta Empul over, we'll make our way to Goa Gajah, also known as 'the elephant cave'. What secrets might it hold inside?
Then after seeing the grotto, we'll take you back to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 5% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 7 people|
|Private tour in English||
Private tour in English
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 40.20
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 44.90
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in a private air conditioned vehicle.
English speaking guide specialising in the history and nature of Bali.
Private, exclusive tour, just for you and your partner, family, friends.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Bali local time).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).