The Articket Barcelona pass offers priority access to the best six art museums in Barcelona without having to queue or purchase different tickets. Crucial if you're an art fan!
Art museums included in the pass
Barcelona's art passport is a practical and inexpensive pass that offers access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions of Barcelona's most-visited art museums, including:
- Picasso Museum: Home to one of Pablo Picasso’s most extensive collections, especially dedicated to his formative years.
- Fundació Joan Miró: A key reference to understand Joan Miró’s life and work. It also holds temporary exhibitions dedicated to other artists from the twenty and twenty-first century.
- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya: It houses works of art by some of the most representative Catalan contemporary artists and other renowned Renaissance and Baroque European artists.
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona: Also known as CCCB, this arts center focuses on contemporary culture and the city of Barcelona.
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: It has one of the most complete collections by Antoni Tàpies. The foundation also organizes temporary exhibitions to promote present-day art.
- Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art: Home to a collection of over 5.800 contemporary paintings and sculptures.
If you’re interested in art, the Articket Barcelona pass is usually worthwhile purchasing. For 30€, you can visit up to six museums. Without a pass, the entrance fees are, for example, 11€ for the Picasso Museum and 12€ to visit the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya. If you visit all six museums, you’ll save up to 45% with the Articket Barcelona pass.
How it works?
This art passport is valid for up to 12 months from when you first use it.
Where to collect the pass?
You can collect your pass at any of Barcelona’s information offices called Barcelona Turisme.
Most art museums in Barcelona offer free entry to children and youth under 16 years old.
Articket Barcelona Card.
Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions at Barcelona's top six museums.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Barcelona).
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.