ArticketBCN Museum Pass
The ArticketBCN passport offers priority access to the best six art museums in Barcelona without having to queue or purchase different tickets. A must-buy for art lovers!
ArticketBCN Museum Pass
Barcelona's art passport is a practical and inexpensive pass that offers access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions of Barcelona's most-visited art museums, including:
- Picasso Museum: Home to one of Pablo Picasso’s most extensive collections, especially dedicated to his formative years.
- Fundació Joan Miró: A key reference to understand Joan Miró’s life and work. It also holds temporary exhibitions dedicated to other artists from the twenty and twenty-first century.
- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya: It houses works of art by some of the most representative Catalan contemporary artists and other renowned Renaissance and Baroque European artists.
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona: Also known as CCCB, this arts center focuses on contemporary culture and the city of Barcelona.
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies: It has one of the most complete collections by Antoni Tàpies. The foundation also organizes temporary exhibitions to promote present-day art.
- MACBA, Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art: Home to a collection of over 5.800 contemporary paintings and sculptures.
If you're planning to visit all of these museums, you'll save money buying the ArticketBCN. Without the passport, the entrance fee to the Picasso Museum and the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya are € 12 (US$ 12.90) each. If you visit all six museums, you’ll save up to 45% with the ArticketCN pass.
How does it work?
This art passport is valid for up to 12 months from when you first use it.
You can collect your ArticketBCN at any of the 6 museums included in the passport.
Access to permanent and temporary exhibitions at Barcelona's top six art museums.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Only some areas are accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .