Our free tour of Barcelona is ideal to start exploring the city. We'll tour the historic centre of Barcelona to discover all its mysteries. Plus, it's FREE!
Barcelona FREE Walking Tour
We'll meet in Plaza de Catalunya, the nerve centre of the city. Our two-hour tour begins by walking along La Rambla, Barcelona's most famous street, until we reach the Gothic Quarter, the place where the ancient Roman Barcino originated, full of secrets, legends and curiosities.
Entering the Gothic Quarter we'll be immersed in the medieval era. Here we'll find places such as Sant Jaume Square, home to the Town Hall and the Palau de la Generalitat, the Cathedral of Santa Eulàlia and its mysterious gargoyles, the King's Square, where they tried to assassinate Fernando "The Catholic" or the remains of El Call, the old Jewish quarter.
The walk continues through the emblematic Born district, one of the most pleasant in the city. Cafes, small boutiques and cocktail bars define this area. Here you'll also find the mythical Cathedral of the Sea, which we'll visit to learn about its history.
The free tour of Barcelona ends next to the Fosa de les Moreras.
It's not possible to take this free tour of Barcelona if you are a group of more than 6 people. In that case, you can book the private tour of Barcelona.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Plaza de Catalunya 4.