Travel to Costa Brava from Barcelona and explore two of its most typical coastal villages: Lloret de Mar and Tossa de Mar. The activity also includes a relaxing boat trip.
Meet your English-speaking guide at Plaça Catalunya and board a luxury air-conditioned coach at 8:30 am. Sit back and enjoy the landscape while you set off to Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava’s most famous tourist destination.
Lloret de Mar is a very busy seaside resort with several beaches, hotels, shops, activities and a lively nightlife. We recommend you visit Sant Romà church, the Lloret Beach and the hidden Sa Caleta cove during the one-hour free time you have in this dynamic village.
At 11 am you’ll take a Dofi Jet boat to Tossa de Mar. You’ll enjoy a unique trip along Costa Brava’s transparent Mediterranean Sea with breath-taking views of the area’s jagged cliffs and lush vegetation.
You’ll arrive in Tossa de Mar at midday. This municipality is known as “Costa Brava’s Pearl” and is one of the best-kept holiday resorts. It doesn’t have mass tourism like other Costa Brava villages.
The only still visible fortified medieval town on Catalonia’s coast is in Tossa de Mar. The settlement was established at the beginning of the thirteenth century and was modified as the centuries passed. Just outside the Old Town is the Sa Roqueta neighbourhood, which still maintains a touch of a romantic fishing area.
If you like to walk, follow your local guide from the beach to the peak of the fortified structure, where the lighthouse was built. You'll obtain magnificent views of Costa Brava's coast. On the way down, you'll stroll through Vila Vella's narrow streets until you get to the fishing district.
In Tossa de Mar you’ll have time explore the town and then find somewhere to eat at your own leisure. We recommend trying the delicious local cuisine!
At 3 pm you’ll go back to Barcelona and arrive in Catalonia’s capital at around 4:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children less than 6 years old|
Children less than 6 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Return transportation by air conditioned coach.
Official English speaking guide.
Boat trip from Lloret de Mar to Tossa de Mar.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (7:30 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Plaça de Catalunya, in front of the Hard Rock Café