Embark on a full-day tour from Benalmádena to Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas to discover the famous White Villages of Andalusia packed with history, art, landscape and good food.
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Day Trip Itinerary
No skyscrapers hiding the blue sky. No rush. No stress. These destinations may not be as exotic or glamorous as others, but the Pueblos Blancos (White Villages) of Andalusia are home to unparalleled natural surroundings, exquisite traditional cuisine and, above all, friendly and hospitable locals. We'll set off to these sites from calle Arroyo de la Miel in Benalmádena at 7:30 am.
Crossing the mountainous landscape, you'll reach Ronda, one of the most charming towns in Malaga. Here, follow your guide on a two and a half hour walking tour to discover Ronda’s impressive tourist attractions by visiting the Jardines de la Alameda, Plaza de Toros or the Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor.
Ronda is also famous for its astonishing landscapes. A perfect place to admire them is from the Puente Nuevo, where you'll enjoy vertiginous views over the Tajo de Ronda. The gorge is up to 100 metres deep!
Then we'll hop back on the bus and set off for our next destination: Setenil de las Bodegas. When you arrive you'll have an hour and a half on free time to explore its picturesque whitewashed buildings and admire the unique cave dwellings. You'll also get the chance to get something to eat here.
In the afternoon, you'll meet your guide to return to Benalmádena, arriving by around 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 13 years old||Children under 2 years old|
|English Language Tour||
English Language Tour
Children between 2 and 13 years oldUS$ 48.90
Children under 2 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Return transportation by bus with wifi.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:30 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are you travelling with children?
A - If so, children under 2 can travel for free as long as they travel on the lap of their parents or tutors in the bus.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Calle del Arroyo de la Miel