Explore the popular tourist destination of Benalmádena, travelling between the unmissable locations of this vibrant coastal city on board this open-top double decker sightseeing bus.
Benalmádena Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
The sightseeing bus stops at 11 of the main tourist attractions around the city. All along the journey you will hear descriptions of the sights you drive past with pre-recorded commentary in English.
Some of the unmissable sight are the Tivoli Cable Car, the Selwo Marina Delphinium, Bil-Bil Castle, and the Marina Port, one of the most emblematic and visited places on the Costa del Sol.
You can consult the route and all the stops on the map by clicking on the following link:
How does it work?
The ticket is valid for 48 consecutive hours from the moment it is first used. For example, if it is used on Monday at 3 pm it will be active until 3 pm on Wednesday. Although an estimated start date is requested when booking, it is possible to use this service at any time during the 12 months following the date you indicated in your reservation.
In this period, you can hop on and hop off the bus as many times as you want allowing you to explore the most emblematic places and hidden charms of the town.
Timetable and frequency
- Departure times are from stop 1 (Puerto Marina).
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: 10.30 am, 11 am, 11.45 am, 12.20 pm, 1 pm, 1.30 pm, 2.30 pm, 3.15 pm (from stop 8), 3.45 pm, 5 pm and 6.15 pm.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10.30 am, 11.45 am, 1 pm, 3.45 pm, 5 pm, 6.15 pm (no service between 2.45 pm and 3.45 pm).
- The 1 pm and 5 pm buses go to Benalmádena Village and the Mariposario.
- When making the reservation you must specify an estimated start date. However, the ticket can be activated at any moment for up to 3 months from that specified date.
- After the reservation is made, we will send you a ticket by email. It must be printed and presented at the first bus that you take.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 10 years||Children under 3 years|
|48 Hour Ticket||
48 Hour Ticket
Children between 3 and 10 yearsUS$ 8.80
Children under 3 yearsFree
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in in English.
Unlimited use of the City Sightseeing bus for a period of 48 hours.
Booklet of discounts for museums, attractions and restaurants.
Free individual headphones.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.