Discover Terra Natura, a biodiverse nature reserve in the heart of Benidorm, where you can see more than 200 species of animals within the recreated ecosystems of three different continents.
What is Terra Natura?
Terra Natura is a large nature park in Benidorm where ecosystems from America, Asia and Europe have been created to house over 200 different species of animals, including elephants, lions, tigers, rhinoceroses and exotic birds. You can experience exhibitions and shows, as well as enjoying the multi-adventure zone where you can climb all over the hanging bridges, zip-lines, monkey bars, tunnels and more!
The park also offers the opportunity to learn more about the fascinating species at Terra Natura thanks to the expert keepers, and you can even feed some of the animals! Each area of the reserve has been carefully created as close to the original ecosystem as possible for the benefit of their animals, and the picturesque architecture has also been designed to represent the typical buildings of America, Asia and Europe.
How does the ticket work?
Your entrance ticket for Terra Natura Benidorm is valid for an entire day and permits access to all zones. Certain activities and experiences are not included in the entrance ticket cost.
The opening days and times of Terra Natura are Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 am to 5 pm.
With the Special Winter promotion, the entrance to Terra Natura Benidorm will cost € 20 (US$ 24.10) per person for all visitors. Children under 3 years old visit free access.
This offer is valid until February 28, 2021.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Terra Natura entrance ticket
AdultsUS$ 39.90 US$ 24.10
Seniors over 60 years old or studentsUS$ 32.60 US$ 24.10
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 32.60 US$ 24.10
Children under 4 years oldFree
* The price increases on the 28 February
Terra Natura Benidorm entrance ticket.
40% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
Yes, some of the areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Terra Natura Benidorm.