Looking for a fun family day out for your trip to Benidorm? Explore the worlds of Ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece and enjoy thrilling rollercoasters and rides at Terra Mitica Theme Park.
Benidorm Terra Mitica Theme Park
Terra Mitica is an exciting theme park located in the outskirts of Benidorm. The park is filled with fun rides, attractions and shows inspired by the ancient civilisations of the world, including Egypt, Rome, Greece, Iberia and the Mediterranean Islands.
- Rome: Experience the Flight of the Phoenix, a high-speed 54-metre drop, or the child-friendly Ayquesustus in the ancient Roman Empire themed zone.
- Egypt: Embrace the world of the Pharaohs and enjoy sliding down the falls of the Nile in a sarcophagus!
- Greece: Can you beat the obstacles in the Labyrinth and defeat the mythical Minotaur? Think you can measure up to the Fury of Triton?
Whether you're a thrill seeker looking for an adrenaline rush or a family wanting to enjoy the fun kids' rides, there's something for everyone at Terra Mitica.
Consult the map of Benidorm's Terra Mitica Theme Park here:
The Terra Mitica theme park in Benidorm is open from 13th April to 3rd November. Check out the opening times via the following link: Terra Mitica Opening Times 2019 or see below:
- 13 - 22 April and 27 - 28 April: 10:30 am - 7 pm.
- 1 May; 17, 24, 30 - 31 May: 10:30 am - 7 pm. 4 - 5; 11 - 12; 18 - 19; 25 - 26 May: 10:30 am to 8 pm.
- 6 - 7 and 12 - 14 June: 10:30 am - 7 pm. 1 - 2; 8 - 9; 15 - 30 June: 10:30 am - 8 pm.
- 2 - 5 July: 10:30 am - 8 pm.
- 6 July - 2 August: 10:30 am - 9 pm.
- 3 August - 1 September: 10:30 am - 10:30 pm.
- 2 - 8 September: 10:30 am - 9 pm. 14 - 15; 21 - 22; 28 - 29 September: 10:30 am - 8 pm.
- 5 - 6; 9, 12 - 13; 19 - 20; 26 - 27 October: 10:30 am - 8 pm. 31 October: 10:30 am to 10:30 pm.
- 1 - 3 November: 10:30 am - 8 pm.
Children under 4
Children under 4 years old enter Terra Mitica theme park for free.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 35% of the total maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Seniors over 65 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 28.10
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 28.10
Ticket for Terra Mitica theme park.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Benidorm).
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Yes (some of the areas are accessible).
Terra Mitica theme park.