Embark on this boat trip along the Ría de Bilbao. You'll be able to enjoy the wonders of Bilbao from a fun and new perspective, finishing off by the charming town of Portugalete - all aboard!
Bilbao Boat Tour
At 10:30 am, we'll set off from our meeting point in Plaza Pío Baroja to embark on a boat ride across the Ría de Bilbao to Portugalete.
As soon as we get on board, we'll give you an audio guide so that you can listen to fun facts about the history of these Basque municipalities. As we sail along, you'll be surrounded by wonderful century-old architecture, the university buildings, the Paseo de la Memoria and the stunning Guggenheim Museum.
We'll get closer to the sea as we leave the centre of Bilbao and Baracaldo behind. We'll then pass by Portugalete and enjoy some of the monuments from the boat, such as the Evaristo de Churruca or the small Rialia Museum.
Finally, we'll arrive at the well-known Vizcaya Bridge, located next to the fishing port of Guecho. Look at it, you'll have wonderful views of the Cantabrian Sea in front of you!
At 12:30 am we'll conclude the experience at the starting point of Bilbao.
The boat is a catamaran with a capacity for 79 people. It has two floors: a covered one at the bottom and an open one at the top.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Over 65 years oldUS$ 15.70
Children from 5 to 10 years oldUS$ 15.70
Children under 5 years oldUS$ 1.20
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English.
2 hour boat ride.
Audioguide in English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Pío Baroja Square (1, 48001 Bilbao, Bizkaia).