Discover's Mexico's wonderful coffee culture when you take this trip to the fascinating cities of Cordoba and Orizaba.
Cordoba and Orizaba Trip
We will pick you up from your hotel in Boca del Rio between 8 and 8:20 am. From there, we will travel about 70 miles in a minibus to the beautiful city of Cordoba.
Once there, we will head into the Coffee Museum, where we will enjoy the interactive exhibitions that take us on a journey through the history of this industry. You will also have the opportunity to try the tasty locally made drink for yourself.
After visiting the museum, we will go to the historical center for a guided tour of the "city of 30 knights". Together with the guide, we will visit the most iconic monuments, such as Zevallos Gate, where the historical Treaty of Cordoba was signed. Our expert guide will tell you all about this important moment in the city's history.
Before we head to the next stop, you will have half an hour of free time to take lunch in the way you want. The guide will be happy to recommend the best restaurants in the area so that you have a first-class dining experience.
Feeling reenergized, we will get back on the minibus and head to the neighboring city of Orizaba. Here we will visit the fabulous Art Museum and the impressive Iron Palace. If time allows, we will also board the cable car which will take us to the summit of Cerro Borrego hill where you will enjoy breathtaking views of Orizaba and the surrounding countryside.
We finish the tour by taking you back to Boca del Rio, arriving between 8 pm and 8:20 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 9 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Trip in English||
Trip in English
Children from 4 to 9 years oldUS$ 53.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the locations visited on the itinerary.
Cable car ride.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).