Discover why Bruges is considered one of the top preserved medieval cities in the world on board an open top bus.
Bruges Sightseeing Bus Tour
The route of the sightseeing bus starts in the central Market Square (Grote Markt), next to the Belfry of Bruges, one of the most iconic monuments in this picturesque town. From here we will begin our journey to uncover the secrets of the city.
During this 50 minute panoramic tour around Bruges, we will admire the gothic façade of the Town Hall (Stadhuis), ride along the banks of the mythical canals and eventually reach the famous Rozenhoedkaai, on the banks of one of the most famous canals in the city. Naturally, no trip would be complete without surrendering to the sight of the Kruisvest windmills on the green meadows to the north of the city.
Throughout the journey on board the sightseeing bus, you will enjoy details about the most important highlights with pre-recorded commentary in English.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in in english and other language.
50 minute tour on the sightseeing bus.
When to book?
You can book up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Market Square (Grote Markt)