Sweeten your visit to the Belgian capital on a 2-hour chocolate tasting tour, which includes a tasting of numerous types of Belgian bonbons, including pralines and truffles. An authentic Belgian experience!
Belgian Chocolate Tasting Tour
Begin your tour from La Grand Place, in the heart of Brussels, and discover the finest and most delicious chocolate stores in Brussels, including Godiva, Neuhaus and Leonidas, among others, all of which are in the city center.
This tour also includes a visit to the elegant Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert and their exquisite chocolate shops. This shopping arcade is home to numerous stores dedicated entirely to this delicatessen.
Delight your palate with a tasting of different flavored Belgian chocolates, like butter creams, nougat, marzipan and truffles. Not to mention the classics like the pure dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate. There are chocolates to suit all tastes!
Complete the tour by admiring the spectacular chocolate shop display windows, which are all very enticing. Some have even won prizes for their Valentine’s, Easter and Christmas window displays. The most impressive shops even have chocolate-made works of art. Absolutely exquisite!
The tour comes to an end at 4:30pm at the Grand Place.
Make your own Belgian chocolate in a chocolate workshop
If you want to become a master chef for a day, we recommend you book our Belgian chocolate workshop, where you’ll make your own bonbons and pralines.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 6-15 years old||Children under 6|
|Tour in English||
US$ 35.60 US$ 29.60
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 35.60 US$ 29.60
Children 6-15 years oldUS$ 14.20
Children under 6Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Tastings at several chocolate shops.
17% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Brussels).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Grand Place in Brussels